- your skin starting to age?
- wrinkles around your mouth, eyes, neck or on your forehead?
- your face and eyes looking puffy and swollen in the mornings?
- dull and lifeless skin?
- spending so much money on beauty products and treatments but nothing really works?
Why Face Fitness…
The first thing you will notice is how good, fresh and relaxed you look – even late at night after a long day spent working! Your entourage will demand to know your secret!
When you look good you can’t help but feel good too. Wake up feeling fresh in the mirror and knowing you’re ready to take on whatever the day brings your way…or at least look that way!
Save Time and Money.
Your complexion will look better as the skin metabolism is faster, no need for expensive beauty treatments with short time results anymore! You’ll also need much less make up. You can take care of yourself at home at the time suitable for yourself with no additional cost.
The principles of Face Fitness techniques are very simple: just as we
can develop particular muscles in our body, particular facial features can also be developed and accentuated by doing well targeted facial exercises. When underlying muscles are toned, the facial skin will lift, fine lines and wrinkles will diminish, the complexion will become vibrant and alive, and the face will be restored to a more youthful shape.
Benefits of Face
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Helps to obtain beautiful fresh-looking skin complexion
- You can work out a beautiful smile and obtain relaxed voluminous lips
- All the techniques are non-invasive, based on improving the health of our muscles, blood and lymph circulation.
- New personal development option and technical know-how that enables yourself to learn your face muscles and take care of your face YOURSELF without depending of any beauticians, machines nor treatments.
- Your eyes will look bigger, ‘more open’ and shine brighter
- No wrinkles on your forehead nor between the eyebrows!
- Thanks to hair massage techniques your hair starts to grow faster and the skin on your sculp becomes pleasantly elastic.
- You can reduce the size of your nose by reducing its puffiness
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.